IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Specializing in System’s integration and infrastructure management, I have had the privilege of working among some of the most prestigious organizations in Sydney, Australia. With these commercial skills, I am now offering support on a pay per visit basis and retainer.
Aaron Richmond – Hays Specialist Recruitment
James Hughes is an ambitious young IT professional. His background in Information technology stems from his education and previous roles, gaining him some great skills and enhancing his capabilities within the field. The latter combined with his passion for customer service; attention to detail and outside thinking would makes him a great candidate.
James has been working through Hays at a top client in a Service Desk role, he has received great feedback for his work to date.
IT Support Specialist
Service Centre Operator
- Troubleshooting of KVM machines NSW wide via TELNET
- Logistical support for both internal and external maintenance teams
TOMRA provides an earn and returns initiative to hundreds of machines around Australia. Providing people with a safe and clean way to recycle their garage and to help better the environment.
AH ICT Data Centre Support Analyst
- Troubleshooting and management of technologies such as Active Directory, Citrix, MOE, SOE, SSCM, Xen App, Terminal Services and application deployment.
- Providing second and third level support to internal employees
- Acting as a primary consultant for Mainframe and Microsoft Exchange
Sydney Water’s primary purpose is to provide water to Sydney, Australia while also developing new tools and solutions in order to colorbrate with a large business base and capitol venture.
TIRED OF BLAND AND BRAINLESS
Having Asperger’s syndrome has permitted me a unique perspective and further self-teaching in some of these skills. Professionally I have been honored by being overseen by those who have refined these skills into their commercial viability today.
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS (Server/Client)
- IP NETWORKING / FIREWALLS
- LINUX (CENTOS / UBUNTU)
- Server 2003 R2 to Server 2019
- Windows Xp to Windows 10
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- Printing Services
- SSCM / MOE / SOE
- Terminal Services
- Incoming/Outgoing Rules
- DHCP / Subnets
- Patching / Switches
- Hosted / Onsite Firewalls
- High Sierra to Mojave
- macOS Server
- Domains / Shares
- Print Shares
- Windows Enviroment Integration
- Web Hosting
- eMail Services
- Scripting (BASH)
DIGITAL MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT